Skip to main content

RCA Trust

Last updated: 12th July 2024

Type of service:


Need supported:

  • Accommodation / Homelessness
  • Alcohol
  • Drugs
  • Other


RCA Trust offer a wide range of services to ensure individuals receive individual prevention and treatment plans. Main services include accommodation, alcohol advice with counselling and general advice centre.

Suitability criteria:

  • All genders
  • Middle-aged adult (36-55), Older adult (56 and older), Young adult (18-35)

Assessment/referral process:

  • Self-referral, Social work

18+, no gender exclusion. Alcohol & drug advice services and gambling services are open to all. Accommodation and offender services are based on referrals. RCA Trust accepts self-referrals; an unpaid work case manager/supervising officer can refer as part of supervision/other activity. Accommodation services can be accessed through a referral from Renfrewshire Council’ Housing Support Team (Telephone 0300 300 0344 , Email

Contact information:

Further Information: