Skip to main content

My Life Ahead (MYLA)

Last updated: 10th July 2024

Type of service:


Need supported:

  • Accommodation / Homelessness
  • Alcohol
  • Drugs


Support for anyone in Renfrewshire whose life is affected by alcohol and/or drugs who requires or will benefit from support to sustain to access settled housing. The service is aimed at those who are not currently linked in with or have sustained relationships with addictions services.

Suitability criteria:

  • All genders
  • All ages

Assessment/referral process:

  • Other, Self-referral, Social work

People can self-refer or people can be referred to the service via Renfrewshire Council’ housing support service.

Further Information: