Skip to main content

RCA Trust Housing Support Service

Last updated: 27th June 2024

Type of service:


Need supported:

  • Accommodation / Homelessness
  • Alcohol
  • Drugs


Housing based support is provided to help people maintain their tenancy and support their recovery. A range of services can refer people to RCA Trust, including the Alcohol and Drug Recovery Service, social work, and community mental health team.

Suitability criteria:

  • All genders
  • All ages

Assessment/referral process:

  • Any agency, Self-referral

East Renfrewshire residents in their own tenancy or supported homeless accommodation. Self-Referral Any agency referral with individuals consent and with either current or past alcohol and drug issues.

Contact information:

Further Information: