Strategic Commissioning Framework for Community Justice – now open for consultation
The draft Strategic Commissioning Framework outlines guidance to support partnerships to develop good practice over the next three to five years.
The Framework provides a set of roles, principles and practices aimed at supporting partners to work together to achieve the best possible outcomes for people and their families, with people and their families.
We have created a set of documents that outline the long term strategic vision, who the guidance is for and how to use it. Over the summer, we will be consulting with partners across community justice about the content of them. The consultation is open from 1 July to 30 August 2019 and we would be pleased to meet with partnerships and partners to discuss the drafts.
Please use the documents below to give us your views:
- Consultation cover letter to partners – read here
- A model for long term effectiveness in strategic commissioning – download here
- Strategic Commissioning Framework Guidance – download here
- Strategic Commissioning Framework Explanatory Note – download here
- Feedback Form – download and complete here
- Executive Summary report – download here
You may wish to review the Strategic Commissioning Framework: Frequently Asked Questions here.